Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Come on In" Our front door renovation!


I have been working on our front door this past week! :) I wanted something to make our front porch POP a little! I decided that a front door facelift was MUCH needed! So I ventured out to our local hardware store in search of the perfect paint color and a door knocker!We don't have a doorbell but being in the country we really don't have many visitors that we don't know are coming! So Home Depot here I come! I ended up going with Spa by Behr. Soooo pretty!!! After the Home Depot I headed to a few craft stores in search of a stencil that I use to put the house numbers across the door too! Well I bought a set and was VERY disappointed once I got home and realized I had bought them TOO big! BOO....... So now I have decided after much looking for the perfect stencil that I am going to make my own. I have a cricut imagine still in the box that my momma got me for Christmas! So I am going to break it out of the box and MAKE exactly what I want! I have also put myself on somewhat of a deadline...the deadline being Easter Dinner at MY HOUSE!!! I am somewhat of a procrastinator so this is a perfect deadline! LOL 

Mocha checking out my work!

LOVE IT!!!!
The hubby hanging the door knocker!



Hope you have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment