Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

HELLO SPRING! :)
Spring has SPRUNG here in good old OH-IO!!! Today was spring forward and it almost got me AGAIN! A few years ago The hubby and I went to the movies 2 time changes in a ROW at the WRONG time.... not changing the time on our car clocks! LOL BUT, I was sitting here and the Hubby was picking on the girls asking them if they had messed with the stove clock...HA
Our purple Hyacinths
All funny aside, HELLO SPRING!!!! My flowers are peeking through the ground just waiting to bloom!



The birds are out and all in <3 too! Today we DIY'ed and made a bird feeder for our Cardinals and Doves that love to play in our tree out front! Hopefully they are thankful! They girls really liked it too!!! **I'll post more pics if I can get any of our little friends enjoying the feast!**

& ...... DIY ~ toilet paper roll, peanut butter, bird seed

No comments:

Post a Comment